https://thehealthsciencesacademy.org/cp ... nutrition/
Advanced Sports and Exercise Nutritional Advisor
Who is this for?
- Sports coaches and personal trainers
- From beginner to elite athletes
- Team sports athletes – tennis, football, rugby, hockey
- Those preparing for marathons, triathlons, cycling, rowing, martial arts events
- Powerlifters and bodybuilders
- Anyone interested in cutting-edge scientific methods
https://thehealthsciencesacademy.org/nu ... a-level-5/
- We all produce thousands of potential cancer cells per day, so how can we protect ourselves?
- Recognise the impact of food on DNA expression and learn to do a nutrient check-up
- Discover 160 super-foods that deliver the most nutrients per calorie and the functions of over 100 micronutrients
- Perform client assessments and detect nutrient deficiency risks
- Build personalised food plans and monitor symptom improvements
- Put forward nutritional recommendations for over 40 common health conditions
- Packed with printable tools to use with clients right away: questionnaires, workbooks, trackers, and legal forms
https://thehealthsciencesacademy.org/ad ... on-course/
Advanced Child and Brain Development
We developed this advanced certification because of questions we get all the time at The Health Sciences Academy: “I want to help my clients' children with their nutrition... but I have NO IDEA where to start!" “HOW can I tell if a child’s growth is stunted?” “This child has learning delays / attention deficit… WHAT should my client feed them?” “How do I know if this child is overweight OR underweight? And then... what do I do?” “What and HOW MUCH should this child eat?... What's good... what isn't?” “Do gluten and dairy CAUSE autism or neurological disorders?” “Their picky eating makes every family dinner a war-zone… HOW am I supposed to help?” (Yes, we get questions like these even from medical doctors and university-trained dietitians and nutritionists). Questions like that inspired us to bring practical science closer to those who want to help clients with their children, in the right way. This advanced training is our combined know-how in neurochemistry, nutrition science, and eating psychology... specifically for children. If you want to help your clients with what their children eat, we believe that you need to understand the science of nutrition, neurochemistry and eating psychology. So, how do you do it? Fortunately, that's exactly what you're about to learn...
https://thehealthsciencesacademy.org/nu ... ne-course/
Nutrition for Cancer Prevention and Longevity™
We developed this advanced certification because of questions we get all the time at The Health Sciences Academy: “Does this thing/ingredient/diet CAUSE cancer?” “My relative got cancer but has NO idea what to do. What should she eat?” “Will I get cancer if it’s in my GENES? Do I need treatment now?” “I want to help, but HOW do I avoid it myself if it runs in the family?” (Yes, we get questions like these even from medical doctors and university-trained dietitians). Questions like that inspired us to bring practical science closer to those who have been touched directly or indirectly by cancer. This course is our combined know-how in cancer biology, epigenetics, nutrition biochemistry, and nutrigenomics. If you want to stay resilient and enjoy a long, happy life, we believe that you need to understand this disease and the ageing process, from a molecular perspective. But how do you do it? Fortunately, that's exactly what you're about to learn...