Благотворное влияние смеси водорослей и оливкового масла первого отжима на возрастные

Обсуждение новостей нутрициологии и диетологии как желтой, так и серьезной научной прессы
Робот
VIP
VIP

Благотворное влияние смеси водорослей и оливкового масла первого отжима на возрастные

Непрочитанное сообщение Робот »

Nutrients, Vol. 13, Pages 44: Beneficial Effects of a Mixture of Algae and Extra Virgin Olive Oils on the Age-Induced Alterations of Rodent Skeletal Muscle: Role of HDAC-4

Nutrients doi: 10.3390/nu13010044

Authors: Daniel González-Hedström Teresa Priego Asunción López-Calderón Sara Amor María de la Fuente-Fernández Antonio Manuel Inarejos-García Ángel Luis García-Villalón Ana Isabel Martín Miriam Granado

Aging is associated with a progressive decline in skeletal muscle mass, strength and function (sarcopenia). We have investigated whether a mixture of algae oil (25%) and extra virgin olive oil (75%) could exert beneficial effects on sarcopenia. Young (3 months) and old (24 months) male Wistar rats were treated with vehicle or with the oil mixture (OM) (2.5 mL/kg) for 21 days. Aging decreased gastrocnemius weight, total protein, and myosin heavy chain mRNA. Treatment with the OM prevented these effects. Concomitantly, OM administration decreased the inflammatory state in muscle; it prevented the increase of pro-inflammatory interleukin-6 (IL-6) and the decrease in anti-inflammatory interleukin-10 (IL-10) in aged rats. The OM was not able to prevent aging-induced alterations in either the insulin-like growth factor I/protein kinase B (IGF-I/Akt) pathway or in the increased expression of atrogenes in the gastrocnemius. However, the OM prevented decreased autophagy activity (ratio protein 1A/1B-light chain 3 (LC3b) II/I) induced by aging and increased expression of factors related with muscle senescence such as histone deacetylase 4 (HDAC-4), myogenin, and IGF-I binding protein 5 (IGFBP-5). These data suggest that the beneficial effects of the OM on muscle can be secondary to its anti-inflammatory effect and to the normalization of HDAC-4 and myogenin levels, making this treatment an alternative therapeutic tool for sarcopenia.

Source: https://www.mdpi.com/2072-6643/13/1/44
Это сообщение оставлено Роботом
Антонина Шагина
Аноним
Аноним

Re: Nutrients, Vol. 13, Pages 44: Beneficial Effects of a Mixture of Algae and Extra Virgin Olive Oils on the Age-Induce

Непрочитанное сообщение Антонина Шагина »

Робот писал(а): 25 дек 2020, 14:05 Nutrients, Vol. 13, Pages 44: Beneficial Effects of a Mixture of Algae and Extra Virgin Olive Oils on the Age-Induced Alterations of Rodent Skeletal Muscle: Role of HDAC-4

Nutrients doi: 10.3390/nu13010044

Authors: Daniel González-Hedström Teresa Priego Asunción López-Calderón Sara Amor María de la Fuente-Fernández Antonio Manuel Inarejos-García Ángel Luis García-Villalón Ana Isabel Martín Miriam Granado

Aging is associated with a progressive decline in skeletal muscle mass, strength and function (sarcopenia). We have investigated whether a mixture of algae oil (25%) and extra virgin olive oil (75%) could exert beneficial effects on sarcopenia. Young (3 months) and old (24 months) male Wistar rats were treated with vehicle or with the oil mixture (OM) (2.5 mL/kg) for 21 days. Aging decreased gastrocnemius weight, total protein, and myosin heavy chain mRNA. Treatment with the OM prevented these effects. Concomitantly, OM administration decreased the inflammatory state in muscle; it prevented the increase of pro-inflammatory interleukin-6 (IL-6) and the decrease in anti-inflammatory interleukin-10 (IL-10) in aged rats. The OM was not able to prevent aging-induced alterations in either the insulin-like growth factor I/protein kinase B (IGF-I/Akt) pathway or in the increased expression of atrogenes in the gastrocnemius. However, the OM prevented decreased autophagy activity (ratio protein 1A/1B-light chain 3 (LC3b) II/I) induced by aging and increased expression of factors related with muscle senescence such as histone deacetylase 4 (HDAC-4), myogenin, and IGF-I binding protein 5 (IGFBP-5). These data suggest that the beneficial effects of the OM on muscle can be secondary to its anti-inflammatory effect and to the normalization of HDAC-4 and myogenin levels, making this treatment an alternative therapeutic tool for sarcopenia.

Source: https://www.mdpi.com/2072-6643/13/1/44
Питательные вещества, Vol. 13, страницы 44: Благотворное влияние смеси водорослей и оливкового масла первого отжима на возрастные изменения скелетных мышц грызунов: роль HDAC-4

Питательные вещества doi: 10.3390 / nu13010044

Авторы: Даниэль Гонсалес-Хедстрём Тереза ​​Приего Асунсьон Лопес-Кальдерон Сара Амор Мария де ла Фуэнте-Фернандес Антонио Мануэль Инарехос-Гарсия Анхель Луис Гарсия-Вильялон Ана Изабель Мартин Мириам Гранадо

Старение связано с прогрессирующим снижением массы, силы и функции скелетных мышц (саркопения). Мы исследовали, может ли смесь масла водорослей (25%) и оливкового масла первого холодного отжима (75%) оказывать благотворное влияние на саркопению. Молодых (3 месяца) и старых (24 месяца) самцов крыс Wistar лечили носителем или масляной смесью (ОМ) (2,5 мл / кг) в течение 21 дня. Старение снижает массу икроножной мышцы, общий белок и мРНК тяжелой цепи миозина. Лечение ОМ предотвратило эти эффекты. Одновременно введение ОМ уменьшило воспалительное состояние в мышцах; он предотвращал повышение провоспалительного интерлейкина-6 (ИЛ-6) и снижение противовоспалительного интерлейкина-10 (ИЛ-10) у старых крыс. OM не смог предотвратить вызванные старением изменения пути инсулиноподобного фактора роста I / протеинкиназы B (IGF-I / Akt) или повышенной экспрессии атрогенов в икроножной мышце. Однако ОМ предотвращал снижение активности аутофагии (соотношение белок 1A / 1B-легкая цепь 3 (LC3b) II / I), вызванное старением, и повышенную экспрессию факторов, связанных со старением мышц, таких как гистондеацетилаза 4 (HDAC-4), миогенин, и IGF-I-связывающий белок 5 (IGFBP-5). Эти данные предполагают, что благоприятное воздействие ОМ на мышцы может быть вторичным по отношению к его противовоспалительному эффекту и к нормализации уровней HDAC-4 и миогенина, что делает это лечение альтернативным терапевтическим инструментом при саркопении.

Источник: https://www.mdpi.com/2072-6643/13/1/44
Donat

Вернуться в «Новости нутрициологии и диетологии»

Всего 1 посетитель :: 1 зарегистрированный, 0 скрытых и 0 гостей

Больше всего посетителей (147) здесь было 01 дек 2019, 18:14

Сейчас этот форум просматривают: Claude [AI Bot] и 0 гостей

Легенда: Члены ОО "НР"